Whether you are remodeling your home or just trying to reduce your monthly utility bill, we are here to help with money-saving rebates on energy and water efficient products. Follow the steps below to see if you qualify for a $50 rebate on a gas water heater.
- You must be a Colorado Springs Utilities natural gas customer.
- Tankless water heaters do not qualify for this rebate.
- Your gas water heater must be ENERGY STAR certified. View a list of qualifying models.
Steps to Receive Rebate:
- Download and complete the rebate application.
- Digitally sign - or print and sign - the rebate application.
- Provide a clear, legible copy of your itemized invoice that shows:
Provide a copy of valid photo ID for proof of lawful residency. Military personnel should bring military ID to 111 S. Cascade Ave for verification.
Email or mail completed application and all required documentation to: email@example.com
- Contractor name
- Contractor address
- Contractor phone number
- Purchase and/or install date
- Purchase price
- Proof of payment
Colorado Springs Utilities
P.O. Box 1103, Mail Code 1339
Colorado Springs CO, 80947
It pays to be efficient
As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. There are many simple steps
you can take today to lower your energy use.