Whether you are remodeling your home or just trying to reduce your monthly utility bill, we are here to help with money-saving rebates on energy and water efficient products. Follow the steps below to see if you qualify for a $50 rebate on a gas water heater.
- You must be a Colorado Springs Utilities natural gas customer.
- Tankless water heaters do not qualify for this rebate.
- Your gas water heater must be ENERGY STAR certified. View a list of qualifying models.
- You must provide a Pikes Peak Regional Building permit number and pass inspection to qualify for this rebate.
- Read the program rules.
Steps to receive rebate:
- Complete the online rebate application form.
- Provide a clear, legible copy of your itemized receipt that shows:
Provide a copy of a valid photo ID. (Military personnel should bring military ID to 111 S. Cascade Ave. for verification.)
Select the "I am a human" checkbox and click the "Submit" button.
- Business name
- Phone number
- Purchase and/or install date
- Description of work
- Purchase price
- Proof of payment.
If you prefer, submit a hard copy form.
- Download and complete the 2020 PDF application form.
- Digitally sign - or print and sign - the form.
- Email or mail the completed PDF application form and all required documentation (see above) to email@example.com or
Colorado Springs Utilities
P.O. Box 1103, Mail Code 1339
Colorado Springs, CO 80947
It pays to be efficient
As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. There are many simple steps you can take today to lower your energy use.