Water Education Kit
- Around the Water Cycle: Readers Theater – Students have parts as water drops; includes reader’s theater scripts.
- Cloud in a Bottle Kit – Reinforce evaporation and condensation by creating a cloud inside a bottle; includes foot pump, pump adaptor, clear bottle, isopropyl alcohol, safety glasses, and activity guide.
- Fire Runoff experiment – See the difference between runoff from a natural forest soil verses a burned area; includes 1 soil sample from burned forest, 1 soil sample from unburned forest, 6 cups, extra ash, data sheets, pH paper, 1 total dissolved solids meter, activity guide.
- Get to Know Your H2O – learn about water on Earth and our local water source.
- Incredible Water Drop Journey – Pretend to be a water drop going through the water cycle and residing in different mediums; includes station ids, cubes/dice, pipe cleaners, colored beads, student journey, activity guide.
- Insta-Snow – Learn about snow pack, water content of snow and evaporation while having fun with polymers.
- Water Availability Skit – Students demonstrate the amount of fresh, available water on Earth.
- Water Cycle Inside a Balloon – Show evaporation, condensation and precipitation inside a clear balloon; includes candle with holder, lighter, clear balloons, water cycle poster, funnel, activity guide.
- Water Properties Experiment Table – Supplies and instructions to set up six different water property experiments on one table for students to conduct on their own; includes plates, pipettes, blue dye, cups, paperclips, pins, paper towels, index cards, glass jars, pennies.
- Water Rights Trading game –students buy and sell water rights using poker chips and play money; includes poker chips, play money, user cards, jelly beans.
- Water Trivia Flash Cards – Test your student’s knowledge about various worldwide and local water facts.
Fire & Flooding Kit
- Activity Guide with step-by-step procedures for conducting run-off and testing experiments.
- Flash drive with PowerPoint presentation
- Program outline and script
- 6 Run-off experiment sets – includes trays, unburned soil samples, burned soil samples, cups, paper towels, extra ash to refill between experiments.
- 6 pH paper sets
- 6 Total dissolved solids (conductivity) meters
- Extra batteries
- Data sheets