Clothes dryers are one of the largest energy-using appliances in the home. Whether you do laundry once a week or once a day, an ENERGY STAR dryer can save you a significant amount of money over the lifetime of the appliance. Follow the steps below to see if you qualify for a $50 rebate on an electric dryer.
- You must be a Colorado Springs Utilities electric customer.
- Your dryer must be ENERGY STAR certified. View a list of qualifying models.
Steps to receive rebate:
- Download and complete the rebate application.
- Digitally sign - or print and sign - the rebate application.
- Provide a clear, legible copy of your itemized receipt that shows:
Provide a copy of valid photo ID for proof of lawful residency. Military personnel should bring military ID to 111 S. Cascade Ave for verification.
Email or mail the completed application and all required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Business name
- Phone number
- Purchase and/or install date
- Description of work
- Purchase price
- Proof of payment.
Colorado Springs Utilities
P.O. Box 1103, Mail Code 1339
Colorado Springs, CO 80947
It pays to be efficient
ENERGY STAR certified dryers use 20-percent less energy than conventional models without sacrificing features or performance. An ENERGY STAR certified washer/dryer pair will save even more energy and money while doing your laundry.There are many other simple steps
you can take today to lower your energy use.