Clothes dryers are one of the largest energy-using appliances in the home. Whether you do laundry once a week or once a day, an ENERGY STAR dryer can save you a significant amount of money over the lifetime of the appliance. Follow the steps below to see if you qualify for a $50 rebate on an electric dryer.
- You must be a Colorado Springs Utilities electric customer.
- Your dryer must be ENERGY STAR certified. View a list of qualifying models.
Steps to receive rebate:
- Download and complete the rebate application.
- Digitally sign - or print and sign - the rebate application.
- Provide a clear, legible copy of your itemized receipt that shows:
Provide a copy of valid photo ID. Military personnel should bring military ID to 111 S. Cascade Ave for verification.
Email or mail the completed application and all required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Business name
- Phone number
- Purchase and/or install date
- Description of work
- Purchase price
- Proof of payment.
Colorado Springs Utilities
P.O. Box 1103, Mail Code 1339
Colorado Springs, CO 80947
It pays to be efficient
ENERGY STAR certified dryers use 20-percent less energy than conventional models without sacrificing features or performance. An ENERGY STAR certified washer/dryer pair will save even more energy and money while doing your laundry. There are many other simple steps
you can take today to lower your energy use.