If you're one of the estimated 800,000 federal workers affected by the government shutdown that began in December, we understand you may be feeling some anxiety when it comes to paying your bills.
And, we're here to help.
- Payment extensions customized to meet customer needs. Call us (448-4800) or visit our Customer Service Center at 111 S. Cascade Ave.
- Past due customers may receive Project COPE assistance, even if you have received assistance within the past 12 months.
- A referral list through our Pikes Peak 2-1-1 network for other support needs such as food, housing, etc.
Other helpful solutions.
- LEAP - If you quality, you may want to apply now not knowing how long the shutdown may last.
- Budget Billing - While not immediate monetary assistance, Budget Billing can level your bills through the year.
- Conservation tips - Using energy and water wisely can help reduce your bill. We've got tips to help you save.
We all hope the situation is resolved soon but, in the meantime, please reach out to us so we can work together to find a solution for you.