To provide safe, reliable, competitively-priced electric, natural gas, water and wastewater services to the citizen owners and customers of Colorado Springs Utilities.
Colorado Springs Utilities is a treasured community asset. We are welcome partners, well-known for responsible and dependable service. We are vital to the future of our region.
- Safety: Safe work performance is paramount. Employees take personal responsibility for safety by caring for themselves and their co-workers. Prioritization of employee and public safety is evident in the quest to create an incident and injury-free environment.
- People: People are the foundation of our success. Employees and customers are treated with dignity, respect and fairness. We are committed to developing our workforce and growing leaders who will successfully navigate the future.
- Trust: Trust begins with integrity and is demonstrated through actions. All employees are expected to perform with the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior.
- Responsibility: We are committed to fiscal and environmental stewardship of all resources. Employees are called upon to demonstrate courage and make prudent decisions to maintain the critical balance between financial stability, reliable operations and delivering services to customers at the best value.
- Collaboration: Effective teamwork is critical for achieving and sustaining high performance. We create a climate of collaboration by developing cooperative goals, sharing information and resources, and fostering relationships.
- Continuous improvement: We are a learning organization. Business processes are constantly evaluated and improved. Employees understand priorities and create opportunities and solutions to better meet organizational goals.