My Usage is a tool that provides access to daily consumption and other helpful tools 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's a free service available through My Account to help you better understand how and when you are using electricity, natural gas and water before you receive your bill.
My Usage is a consumption management tool and may differ from your bill slightly based on the time your automated meter readings are gathered.
By knowing how much you are using on a daily basis, you can make decisions on ways to reduce your consumption and, ultimately, your bill.
How to use My Usage
1. Select your account/property location.
2. Select the service (electric, natural gas or water) you want to display.
3. Select a start and end date range to display.
4. Select 'Display Graph' to generate a graph of use for your desired timeframe.
5. Select 'Download Spreadsheet Data' to export data to your computer.
6. Hover over a bar in the graph to see the date and time consumption measured.
7. Look for the yellow star in the bottom scale to see how your consumption compares with other residential customers.
- Easily see your total consumption and your average daily use since the last bill date and/or the date range selected.
- Easy-to-read graphs.
- Identify abnormal/high consumption and possible leaks.
- The ability to download data - compatible with most browsers.
- The last billed date is reflected at the bottom of the graph.
- See how many days have passed since the beginning of the current bill cycle.
- Quickly review the temperature history and the forecast for a given month.
- Graphs display the given month so customers can see history and plan for the future.