My Usage is a tool that provides access to daily consumption and other helpful tools 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's a free service available through My Account to help you better understand how and when you are using electricity, natural gas and water before you receive your bill.
By knowing how much you are using on a daily basis, you can make decisions on ways to reduce your consumption and, ultimately, your bill.
My Usage is a consumption management tool and may differ from your bill slightly based on the time your automated meter readings are gathered.
- Easily see your total consumption and your average daily use since the last bill date and/or the date range selected.
- Easy-to-read graphs.
- Identify abnormal/high consumption and possible leaks.
- The ability to download data - compatible with most browsers.
- The last billed date is reflected at the bottom of the graph.
- See how many days have passed since the beginning of the current bill cycle.
- Quickly review the temperature history and the forecast for a given month.
- Graphs display the given month so customers can see history and plan for the future.
- Access to free tools such as conservation tips, rebate options, energy audits and water calculators.
Your Goal line displays your personal water savings target. By hovering on the goal line, you can compare your target against your actual average daily use. Your goal line does not determine your current block rate, only your conservation goal.