Rotating matched precipitation spray nozzles
- Up to $4 each: minimum five nozzles
- Qualifying rotating matched precipitation spray nozzles can reduce irrigation use by 5 to 10 percent and save the average customer nearly $25 each year.
- Participant must be a Colorado Springs Utilities residential water customer.
- Customer account must be current and non-delinquent.
- Available to residential customers only.
- Equipment must be installed in the Colorado Springs Utilities water service area.
- Irrigation rebates are available for new construction.
- Non-customers (applicants that do not have a Colorado Springs Utilities account) that pay their water bill through a Homeowner Association, or landlords who want to make upgrades to their residential rental properties in our service territory, are eligible for the rebate once it is verified that they use our services. If the rebate applicant is a non-customer, the applicant must speak to a products and service specialist for special instructions.
- Installation costs are not rebated.
- Incomplete applications and those lacking a copy of the purchase receipts will be denied.
- Installation site is subject to inspection by Colorado Springs Utilities staff.
- If a property for which a rebate has been issued is found on inspection not to have qualifying irrigation equipment, the amount rebated will be charged back to the customer's account.
- Rebates may take up to six to eight weeks to process.
- This rebate will be offered on a first come, first served basis and rebates will be subject to availability of funds.
- Applicants must complete affidavit of lawful presence in the United States. This information is on the last page of the application.
- Purchase and install qualified irrigation equipment.
- Complete an application.
- Return the completed application form and a copy of a legible purchase receipt to Colorado Springs Utilities. Purchase receipt must include customer’s full name and address, date of purchase, purchase price, equipment make and model numbers.
- Colorado Springs Utilities staff receives and reviews applications.
- Upon approval, rebate is credited to customer’s utility account within about six to eight weeks.
- Rebates are subject to change and discontinuation without notice.
- Colorado Springs Utilities makes no warranties about any make or model of appliance, including warranties of merchantability or energy and water efficiency.