Service Requests

 Service Requests

Always Final Read Disconnect

Authorize us to automatically disconnect utility services whenever a tenant orders a final reading.

Consent for Release of Customer Information

Authorize us to release information regarding your Customer Service Account.

Medical Certificate

Provide a signed medical certificate signed by a physician, physician’s assistant, or nurse practitioner, licensed by the State of Colorado, stating “discontinuance of utility service would be especially dangerous to the health and/or safety of a permanent resident of the residence served or would create a medical emergency.” The period of non-discontinuance of utility service is effective for 60 days from the date of the medical certificate form.


The streetlight program is funded through the City of Colorado Springs' annual budget, and our crews install, maintain and repair them.

For tracking purposes, the preferred method to report a broken or burned out streetlight is through the City's GoCoSprings app. You can submit the request online or download the app and manage it through your device. Under 'Inquiry Type' select Utilities and make note of the streetlight in the description.

Alternatively, you may also send us an email with details about the location of the streetlight and the issue, or call customer service at 448-4800..

Third Party Notification

Authorize us to send any and all collection-related correspondence and notifications, including but not limited to duplicate notice of discontinuance and/or applicable collection letters, to a named third party.

Water Leak Adjustment

To be eligible for a water leak adjustment, a form and documentation of repairs must be received within sixty (60) days of the due date listed on your bill for the period in which the leak occurred. We must confirm the water leak and determine the amount of the leak. If you are unable to submit online, please download the PDF version, complete it and submit as instructed on the form