Start managing your business's heating and cooling costs with a smart thermostat. Using advanced technology, a smart thermostat conveniently controls and monitors your business's comfort, while optimizing settings to reduce energy costs. The remote capabilities and intuitive interface make the smart thermostat simple to use, saving energy and money no matter where you are.
Features vary by model, but may include:
- Learning the temperature you like and establishing a schedule that automatically adjusts to energy-saving temperatures
- Providing business energy use data you can track and manage
- Allowing you to control your business's heating and cooling remotely through your smartphone
Smart thermostats with the ENERGY STAR label have been independently certified, based on actual field data, to deliver energy savings.
We offer a $50 rebate on ENERGY STAR-certified smart thermostats purchased after Nov. 1, 2017.
Note: ENERGY STAR smart thermostats generally require WIFI internet access, and work best where multi-wire (3 or more conductor) thermostat wiring is present. Customers with radiant heat or multi-zone systems should carefully review thermostat capabilities before purchase. Customers are encouraged to compare qualifying products to determine which one is right for your business.
Please view ENERGY STAR certified thermostats under Related links.
- Earn a $50 bill credit when you purchase a qualifying ENERGY STAR smart thermostat.
- You must be a Colorado Springs Utilities electric and/or natural gas customer.
- Provide a clear, legible copy of your itemized invoice that shows business name, address, phone number, purchase and/or install date, item description, manufacturer, model, purchase price and proof of payment.
- Provide a copy of your valid photo ID for proof of lawful residency.