Sprinkler heads with check valves
- Up to $5 each, minimum five heads
- Sprinkler heads with check valves, including those that regulate pressure, reduce irrigation water use by 10 percent or more, a savings of at least $30 each year.
- You must be a Colorado Springs Utilities residential water customer.
- Customer account must be current and non-delinquent.
- Available to residential customers only.
- Equipment must be installed in the Colorado Springs Utilities water service area.
- Rebates are available for new construction.
- Customers who are homeowners association (HOA) members: Because the Colorado Springs Utilities water account is in the HOA’s name, the applicant (you) is unable to receive the credit. Instead, the credit from the approved rebate will be applied to the HOA’s utilities account, and you should make arrangements with the HOA for receipt of the credit. To ensure proper processing of the rebate, complete the rebate credit letter and return it with your application.
- Installation costs are not rebated.
- Incomplete applications and those lacking a copy of the purchase receipts will be denied.
- Installation site is subject to inspection by Colorado Springs Utilities staff.
- If a property for which a rebate has been issued is found on inspection not to have qualifying irrigation equipment, the amount rebated will be charged back to the customer's account.
- Rebates may take up to six to eight weeks to process.
- This rebate will be offered on a first come, first serve basis and rebates will be subject to availability of funds.
- Applicants must complete affidavit of lawful presence in the United States. This information is on the last page of the application.
- Purchase and install qualified irrigation equipment.
- Complete an application.
- Return your completed application form and a copy of a legible purchase receipt to Colorado Springs Utilities. Purchase receipt must include customer’s full name and address, date of purchase, purchase price, equipment make and model numbers.
- Colorado Springs Utilities staff receives and reviews applications.
- Upon approval, the rebate amount is credited to customer’s utility account within about six to eight weeks.
- Rebates are subject to change or discontinue without notice.
- Colorado Springs Utilities makes no warranties about any make or model of appliance, including warranties of merchantability and water efficiency.