Temporary water service application

Temporary water service application

The temporary use of water service from a fire hydrant may be permitted for approved uses through a temporary water service permit. Each hydrant must be approved and designated by Colorado Springs Utilities.

To request a temporary water service permit, please complete this application and click the submit button at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions, please contact Utilities Development Services (719-668-8111).

Downloadable Files

*All fields with asterisks (*) are required.

The form may take a few seconds to load, so please be patient. There is no need to create or login to My Account to request a FIMS map. If the form does not load in this page, try opening it through this link.