For the health and safety of our community, we have closed all our facilities to the public until further notice, including the downtown Customer Service Center.
Customer Service Center
- 111 S. Cascade Ave. (map)
- Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Lobby hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Residential/General/Emergency: 719-448-4800 or 800-238-5434
- Business services: 719-448-4808
- Property managers: 719-668-7763
- Hearing or speech impaired: 711 or 800-659-2656 and request a call to 719-448-4800 (TTY or TDD Relay Service) Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Automated Phone Service
- 719-448-4848 or 888-278-6847
We recently upgraded our automated phone system to enhance what you can do over the phone regarding your utilities service or account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A few of the specific improvements include:
- Verification – You can verify your identity automatically and will not have to re-verify your identity if you do need to be transferred to a representative.
- Account number – If you simply need your account number, whether to make an online payment or create an online account, you can do it automatically.
- Pay plan – If you qualify, you can create a pay plan automatically without having to talk to a representative.
- Outage – You can report and check the status of an electric outage and even request a call back when power has been restored.
- Payment – You can transfer directly to Kubra to make a payment to your account.
- Email is not a secure means to transmit confidential information. We are unable to respond via email to any requests that are account specific, including rebates, billing or start/stop information and emergency situations such as a natural gas leak.
- Often times we are able to resolve your issue by telephone. Please include a contact phone number and service address, if applicable to your inquiry.
- If you have an account specific question, please contact us at our Customer Service Center or on the phone.
- Colorado Springs Utilities
- P.O. Box 340
- Colorado Springs, CO 80901
- Colorado Springs Utilities
- P.O. Box 1103
- Colorado Springs, CO 80947-0010
- SmartHome (residential) and First Source (business) offers customers tips on how to use energy and water wisely, stay safe when using our services, news on emerging utilities topics and more.
Speakers & presentations
- We offer speakers and presentations on a variety of utilities topics. Our speakers and presenters are employees who dedicate their time to help educate our community.
Everyone has a duty to report any suspected unlawful act impacting the City of Colorado Springs operations and its enterprises. Anyone who becomes aware of the existence or apparent existence of fraud, waste or abuse is encouraged to report such matters to the City Auditor’s Office in writing or through the telephone hotline (719) 385-2387 (ADTR). Written correspondence can be emailed or mailed to:
P.O. Box 2241
Colorado Springs CO 80901
Any of these mechanisms allow for anonymous reporting. For more information, please visit the website of the City Auditor's Office.