We can help you control energy use and lower overhead costs with our custom rebate program. This program helps reduce the purchase price and payback period of your new, unique or industry specific energy-efficient equipment.
Examples of equipment that might be rebated are:
- High-efficiency compressed air systems
- Water Cooled Chillers
- High-efficiency process equipment
- Any equipment where there is a low cost/low efficiency option and a higher cost/higher efficiency option for replacement of existing equipment.
- Rebates are available to active Colorado Springs Utilities commercial and industrial electric customers.
- Purchase and installation of qualifying energy-saving measures must be in the Colorado Springs Utilities service territory.
- Customer pre-approval prior to purchasing equipment is required for all custom rebates.
Steps to receive rebate:
- Carefully read the terms and conditions of the custom rebate application.
- Read the custom rebate rules.
- Download and complete the rebate application. The application must have complete information and be submitted prior to the new equipment purchased.
- Digitally sign - or print and sign - the rebate application.
- Email the completed application to RSwope@csu.org.
Other important information:
We will work with your business to determine equipment eligibility, measurement and verification processes and potential rebate amounts prior to the beginning of the project. Once the project is complete, the verified demand and energy savings from qualifying equipment will determine the final amount of the rebate.
It pays to be efficient
Some custom rebates have resulted in reducing the payback period for more efficient options by more than a year. So, if you’re considering improvements to your facility or manufacturing process, be sure to make our custom rebate part of your plans.