Whether you are remodeling your home or just trying to reduce your monthly utility bill, we are here to help with money-saving rebates on energy and water efficient products. Follow the steps below to see if you qualify for a $50 rebate on a smart thermostat.
- You must be a Colorado Springs Utilities residential electric and/or natural gas customer.
- Your smart thermostat must be ENERGY STAR certified. View a list of qualifying models.
Steps to receive rebate:
- Complete the online rebate application form.
- Provide a clear, legible copy of your itemized receipt that shows:
Provide a copy of a valid photo ID. (Military personnel should bring military ID to 111 S. Cascade Ave. for verification.)
Select the "i am a human" checkbox and click the "Submit" button.
- Business name
- Phone number
- Purchase and/or install date
- Description of work
- Purchase price
- Proof of payment.
If you prefer, submit a hard copy form.
- Download and complete the PDF application form.
- Digitally sign - or print and sign - the form.
- Email or mail the completed PDF application form and all required documentation (see above) to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Colorado Springs Utilities
P.O. Box 1103, Mail Code 1339
Colorado Springs, CO 80947
It pays to be efficient
As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. There are many simple steps you can take today to lower your energy use.