Free to the public, our gardens offer the opportunity to see attractive and sustainable landscapes suitable to our region. We encourage you to visit throughout the year to see how the beautiful variety of plants and trees change with the seasons.
Water Wise Demonstration Garden
2855 Mesa Road, Colorado Springs
Directions: from Interstate 25, take the Fillmore Street exit and proceed west to Mesa Road. Turn north on Mesa Road. The Mesa Water Wise Demonstration Garden is one-half mile on the right. (See Mapquest map.)
The garden is always open to the public. The lobby, where you can get additional information and assistance, is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cottonwood Creek Park Water Wise Garden
3920 Dublin Blvd., Colorado Springs
Directions: from Interstate 25, take the Woodmen exit and proceed east to Rangewood Drive. Turn south on Rangewood Drive and go to Dublin Boulevard. Turn right on Dublin Blvd. The garden is located on the right, in front of Cottonwood Recreation Center. (See Mapquest map.)
Fact sheets are available inside the recreation center lobby.
Both gardens are maintained almost exclusively by volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please call 668-8232.
Other gardens to visit:
- Aurora Community Gardens, Aurora
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, Vail
- Carnegie Library Demonstration Garden between Penrose and Carnegie Public Libraries, 20 N. Cascade Ave,. Colorado Springs
- Centennial Gardens, Denver
- Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver
- Gardens at Kendrick Lake Park, east of Kendrick Lake Park, 9351 W. Jewell Ave., Lakewood
- Horticultural Art Society Demonstration Garden, Colorado Springs
- Hudson Gardens, Littleton