Landscape watering makes up nearly half of all residential water use in Colorado Springs and two-thirds of Colorado Springs residents’ water use with an automatic irrigation system.
Irrigation systems provide many benefits to residents, such as convenience and even increased property value, but far too often these systems are mismanaged and inefficient, leading to significant water waste.
In addition to providing an irrigation schedule calculator
, we offer irrigation equipment rebates to help improve the efficiency of irrigation systems. Used properly, this equipment can reduce landscape water use from 5 to 20 percent or more.
- Participant must be a Colorado Springs Utilities water customer.
- Participant must purchase and install qualifying irrigation equipment.
- Wired rain sensor shut-off device: up to $25 rebate
- Wireless rain sensor shut-off device: up to $50 rebate
- Purchased models of the following devices must be from our list of qualifying equipment
- Download, complete, sign and mail your completed application with proof of purchase to Colorado Springs Utilities.