Irrigation systems provide many benefits to residents, such as convenience and even increased property value. Used properly, this equipment can reduce landscape water use from 5 to 20 percent or more. Follow the steps below to qualify for one of our many irrigation rebates.
- You must be a Colorado Springs Utilities residential water customer.
- Customers who are homeowners' association (HOA) members: Because the Colorado Springs Utilities water account is in the HOA’s name, the applicant (you) is unable to receive the credit. Instead, the credit from the approved rebate will be applied to the HOA’s utilities account. You should make arrangements with the HOA for receipt of the credit. To ensure proper processing of the rebate, please complete the rebate credit letter and submit it with your application.
Irrigation equipment rebate
Rebates are available for efficient irrigation equipment, including:
Steps to receive rebate:
- Complete the online rebate application form.
- Provide a clear, legible copy of your itemized receipt that shows:
Provide a copy of a valid photo ID. (Military personnel should bring military ID to 111 S. Cascade Ave. for verification.)
Select the "i am a human" checkbox and click the "Submit" button.
- Business name
- Phone number
- Purchase and/or install date
- Description of work
- Purchase price
- Proof of payment.
If you prefer, submit a hard copy form.
- Download and complete the PDF application form.
- Digitally sign - or print and sign - the form.
- Email or mail the completed PDF application form and all required documentation (see above) to email@example.com or
Colorado Springs Utilities
P.O. Box 1103, Mail Code 1339
Colorado Springs, CO 80947