Colorado Springs Utilities understands the needs of our customers. We ourselves, are a major manufacturer providing electric, natural gas, water and wastewater services to other industries in the Pikes Peak Region.
Our dedicated team and services make the decision making easier in each phase of the process, from site selection, energy planning and technical engineering, to financing – all the way through ongoing operations.
Our staff of economic development experts can help:
- Plan and estimate utility costs
- Facilitate site tours and field visits
- Lend guidance on electrical and infrastructure requirements
- Provide GIS data and mapping
- Coordinate on-site energy audits
- Administer Economic Development Special Contracts allowing utility specific incentives
Utility cost & rates
Utility costs can consume a significant portion of operating expenses for any commercial or industrial operation. We offer numerous pricing options for businesses, including:
- General Service
- Time-of-Day Service
- Large Power & Light
- Large Non-seasonal Water User Rate
To see more on specific utility service information including the current typical rate, please view the following informational material:
You can also view our Rules & Regulations and formal tariffs information online.
Contact our staff of economic development experts to help identify the price plan that's right for your business.